Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Turkey Day! Gobble, Gobble...

I would like to wish everyone a Happy Turkey Day wherever you are! I won't have the munchkins with me until this weekend, so I'll be spending the holiday all by my lonesome. Sniff... sniff...

Well, boo frickin'hoo! Why should I crawl in a corner in my solitude? There's no point in feeling sorry for myself, so I had planned my holiday out.

First, after a tasty bowl of Cap'n Crunch, I'm heading out to go see Ninja Assassin. I heard it's got mindless action and gore, but gooood mindless action and gore. Shit, it's gots ninjas...

Yesterday, Gamestop started they're "Buy Two, Get One Free" used game sale, so after the flick, I'll be playing some games. Which games? Well, I'll be playing some Fable II, Fallout 3, and Beatles Rockband! Woohoo! Also, I downloaded Torchlight too, so I'll be dungeon delving as well.

What's for Thanksgiving dinner? Considering that it's just me, I won't have to go buy a bird. And I'm also vegetarian! I got some stuff from the grocery yesterday, so it'll pretty much be dinner like normal...

So that'll be how I'll be spending my Turkey Day! I hope you have fun on your holiday, and watch the tryptophan!

No comments: